Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Messiah's tutoring story

Monday my kid didn't come, but I'm glad yesterday my kid did come. Because on Monday everybody else had a kid and was at the park and I didn't really have anything to do. And then we went to the auditorium and everyone had a kid and I still didn't know what to do. I waited until the end of the singing and went and asked Miss Leah what I was supposed to do and she gave me a kid and I started talking to him and forgot who I was supposed to give him to. So I just kept him and we went upstairs to the classroom and we were just waiting for someone to come up. We found out they were down in the gym - they were playing a game to introduce themselves to each other. After that we played a line game where you run up to the next line if they say something about themselves that's true about you also. After that we just went upstairs and joined the other kids.

No comments: