Tuesday, June 19, 2012

flip flops to the head (Ramiro's story)

Yesterday I was helping  pack up from our work site and I noticed a kid hitting another kid in the head with a flip flop. I watched. The kid was screaming bloody murder. Then Mike came running up and one of the moms came up and told the kid to go home. Then Mike stopped the flight and gave me a hard time about not stopping the fight. Later, I saw some kids fighting at the kids club, and I broke them up right away. No more kids fighting on my watch! - Ramiro

2 comments:

Lori said...

Awesome Ramiro... I knew you would fit in there... can't wait til next year when I see you in action... enjoy your time!!! Enjoy every moment of the trip!! It could be life changing...

Lori said...

What fun reading the blog!! I feel like I am there as all of it brings back such awesome memories of the TRIPS I have been on. Pictures are great... keep them coming... will check in every day.. miss all of you and it looks like an awesome group!! Too bad about Jeremy and his wife... maybe next year!!
Love you all
Lo Mac