Saturday, June 25, 2011

Paco's mind upon the trip




To me this trip that I took ment that I was to do many things that I was not expecting to do, it ment that I would most likely be doing something completely different as to what I am used to doing and that is one of the reasons as to why I enjoy this trip so much, i am here doing many many things, for starters I met new people some of which I hope to see again next year, tutoring is a huge hassle but once I'm there, there is no going back, but the repayment of being with them and having grow onto so quickly is nice to see, now I won't lie and say I grew onto him all that easily since he tended to ware me out so much, haha, but it was nice to see that he will miss me, lets me know my efforts were not wasted and that warms my heart a little, also I am more than happy to say that I will be hopefully coming back EVERY single year, this is my second and do wish to miss any from now on. So I will be back soon ish, and see my friends yet again, be worn out, pul some weeds, make new friends, get some dirt in my shoes and lips, haha, go around and make some new project that mike is probably thinking of now as we speak, I am more than happy to live in this type of life and I hope to live like this forever, I can't (currently) think of a better way to live but there is always room for improvement. I shall see this place next year.
:) P. A. C. O.


No comments: