Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tuesday - Guest writers: Tate

Hey y'all. Tu plaisantes!! Tuesday. Oh what a day. So it started of usual. Eating, devotional,Tutoring. At tutoring I tutor a girl named Tieana and Aleah. Spelling doesn't count bear with me here. Everything was going great until the classroom. My two girls talked SO incredibly much that they were split up to either side of the room. Talk about difficulty helping. I was going from one side of the room to another. That is until some helpers arrived. Phew! Then everything usual. Working at job sights mowing with Hannah and I while Capt. Culivers, Ryan, and Lori weeded. Oh wow, at kids' club last night I lost a chunk of my hair and my head felt a bit lighter this morning. A little boy (Issa) that I had become friends with last year was back and we played for a while. Then I had to go help somewhere else which would mean I would have to put him down after I had been carrying him for a while. He was not excited with that idea, I put him on the ground and he clung to my hair! He was pulling so hard I could lift him off the ground by my head only! While I was in pain I tried to direct him to the joys of Mike Ziehr. But that plan failed, he still clung to my hair for dear life. Mike tried to assist me and after I was practically in tears from pain Issa released me with a fist (and mouth) full of hair! After I showered this morning I was convinced my head was a little lighter than the day before. Oh the joys of small children! Excuse me. Okay … then all Kidz Klub long I ran from the kids trying to capture me because Issa wanted to. Yeah me! After runnin gg andpicking small kids for HOURS!!!! We left for QuikTrip (QT) To get a wide range of slurpies!!Tomorrow... ICE-CREAM!!! temchatted @ devotional and THANKED MICE FOR HIS HELP with Issa. Yes I wrote Mice. Why? Because Mike Z. wanted to be different like Lucas with a K. So he chose Mike with a C. Silly I know. Lastly SLEEP but NoooO! Mike C.(Little mike) wanted me to film his jam with some other guys(after I find a lock in the back trailer. I was like sure, but I never atually looked. Instead I looked for Lori's water bottle. Which we found. HIGH FIVE! Then When tying to look for where the jam was we stumbled onto a basketballgame and lori asked me if I wanted to stay andwatch the “hot?'” guys like the onewho looks like a power ranger. I responded with an “As much as i'd like to I have to go.” response. And Sara and I left and found the auditorium.) like Kile(Kyle?), Tyler, Capt. Culivers, Ryan, and other kids. WhoHoo What a Hoot. I took Sara along with me because, common, girls MUST stay together. YEAH. Stayed until 10:56 and FINALLY went to bed. Good night!

No comments: